Friday 7 September 2012

10 Awesome Purty Pinks!

I've been on a massive pink crush lately and I have no idea why. Pink isn't one of my favourite colours. That, and it's almost (in fact, should already be) autumn. So why I've been favouring pinks I will never know. Bit of a girly kick maybe?

So, I have 10 of my fave pink polishes to show you. I have more pinks than this, these ones are the ones I've worn a few times, as opposed to swatched, thought "meh" and stashed away.


 OPI Pink Friday. This just screams princess to me, I don't know why! Subtly blue toned.



 China Glaze Sugar High. Bright, almost neon pinky goodness.



 OPI Princesses Rule! A gorgeous light pink with tons of silver sparkle, definitely more of a layering shade (this is 3 coats!)



 Chanel Morning Rose. Lovely warm pink with gold sparkle, though the gold seems to sink to the bottom of the formula.



 Nails Inc Bruton Street. I swear it's not this purple. It is a subtly blue toned dusty medium pink.



 MAC Please Me. Pretty warm medium pink.



 Bourjois *can't remember!) This was from the 2012 Spring Collection. Very warm pink, almost neon.



 China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. My camera couldn't pick this up properly. Full on bright warm pink neon gorgeousness. This is two coats, for some reason mine seems to work brilliantly at 2, others say theirs is a pain and takes like 4-5 coats. God knows!



 Butter London Trout Pout. Gotta love this, even just for the name.



Deborah Lippmann Daytripper. Slightly coral-y, warm medium pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment