Monday 26 August 2013

Azature Red Diamond Polish Swatches

Ahhh...more diamonds!


Red Diamond is the second to last polish I've picked up from Azature's sparkly polishes. The last one to grab is the Yellow Diamond, but I'm not too sure I'll be picking that one up. They've very recently released some more polishes - all creme's - one of which I do own (which will be up next).


I do absolutely adore Azature's Diamond polishes. They're so incredibly sparkly. Some have issues with pooling or being very thick (or some having horrific staining)...but I still love them. Anyway...



Red Diamond is a classic red polish with holographic shimmer. My camera refuses to pick this up correctly. It's a cross between a jelly and a creme. I used two coats for this polish and had no major issues with it (including staining - yay!)








3 comments:

  1. Ohh this is sooo pretty! I love reds coming into Autumn!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more gorgeous in real life...camera doesn't even come close to doing it justice!

      Delete
    2. beautiful your submitted post. it is very nice information about diamond. i think is very useful for people . thanks to share

      like this important content. you can more here : diamond polish

      Delete