Tuesday 16 October 2012

Wait, what's this? My first post in about a month? Yes! Gold blingy mani!

Aaah, what a poo month. Won't go into details - it's just been crap. I've also started a new job that has left me full on knackered...and chipped the crap out of my nails, so I'm left with ikky nubs.


Anyways, I did this mani a few weeks ago and LOVED it. Sooooooo sparkly. Gold isn't something I generally wear as it can look very odd on me, but I seriously love this gold. I used two coats of Nails Inc Chelsea Embankment, which is the full coverage gold you see. I then used a coat each of H&M Stay Golden and Collection Tea At The Glitz, just to add some larger gold bits and a little black glitter from the Collection polish, in an attempt to make things more interesting. My ring finger is two coats of Nails Inc Greenwich Park with a coat of H&M Jo Is In The House over the top, and a rose using Konad Black Stamping Polish and a random unbranded stamping plate. Really love this mani, definitely something I would do again!







1 comment:

  1. I love how sparkly it is!!!The accent nail is perfect with the gold :)

    ReplyDelete