Thursday 29 August 2013

Azature Blue Diamond Polish Swatches


I just had a re-look through my Azature posts and realised I hadn't posted up pics of the Blue Diamond polish!



I had originally swatched this many many many months ago, but must have completely forgotton. I've decided to re-swatch, because it really is a to-die-for polish.




This, next to the Green Diamond, are my favourite polishes from Azature. It's a little on the thick side but definitely manageable, has no major issues (pooling, bubbling etc) and is opaque in just one coat. Blue Diamond is a medium-dark vibrant blue packed out with blue and holographic shimmer. It really is an absolutely stunning colour!








1 comment:

  1. it looks very nice blog. thanks to share informative information. you have done great job.you information about diamond polish is fantastic.Diamond Polish

    ReplyDelete