Monday 20 August 2012

Favourites - Face + Cheeks!

Yay, more faves!!!



This is something I've had for roughly a month now and literally cannot get enough of it. By far the best BB I've come across. It's alot thicker than other BB's with more coverage. It doesn't come off as easy, it has a semi-matte finish and does actually blend into my pale skin very nicely.



 NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc. Two things I tend to avoid - "Sheer" and "Glow". However, this is my go to foundation. Medium coverage, semi matte, flawless finish.




 MAC Prolongwear concealer in NC15. This is about the only thing that will look decent under my eyes. I have very annoying lines under my eyes that every concealer, bar this one, will cake up and crease in. Of course, I still need to set with powder, but it's a great concealer for under the eyes.





Illamasqua Loose Powder in 010. Go to setting powder - It's translucent and smells of vanilla. Nom.


 

  
 MAC Surf Baby Skinsheen Bronzer Stick in Tan Tint. On the very, VERY rare occasion I wear bronzer, this is what I prefer to use. It's creamy, dewy, no shimmer bronze-y perfection.

 



NARS Mata Hari Blush - This is my go to blush every winter. I love that it's darker and slightly purple-y, gives a lovely deep cheek that I think is perfect for winter.





Illamasqua Blush in Lover. A beautiful warm peach and one of the first things I bought from Illamasqua. This became a cult classic not long after and for a while was sold out!



 

NARS Orgasm Blush. Peachy pink, I think everyones about seen this one now.



 

MAC Stunner blush - a gorgeous soft natural pink coral.





MAC Keep It Loose Casual Colour Lip and Cheek cream. A beautiful dewy peach colour.



 

 MAC My Paradise Surf Baby blush - As you can see, I haven't used this much, but I love the design more than the colour. Don't get me wrong, it's a very pretty blush but I prefer looking at it than using it.





MAC Lightscapade Mineralize Skinfinish. Go to highlighter - shimmery off white, just not scary off white!


Do you have any favourites?

1 comment:

  1. I love all your Nars blushers they look gorgeous the colours are so bright and cheerful :) my current fav is my Jelly Pong Pong puff bronzer which I posted about recently :)


    Tia
    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete