Thursday 5 April 2012

OPI DS Series - DS Couture swatches

I have been properly lusting after OPI's designer series for a while, they just look SO incredible. I finally got my paws on one of them - Couture!!!






Couture is a rosy coral pink with tiny holographic shimmer that's simply beautiful. I can see a tiny bit of my nail line at two coats so I opted for three. The holographic shimmer seems to get washed out in the light, so a few pics are taken in the shade where it really pops! This has definitely made me want to check out the rest of the DS. Totally in love!!!







3 comments:

  1. very pretty!! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this from www.radiantbabe-beauty.co.uk

      It's a relatively unknown site that sell both OPI and China Glaze, along with tons of different nail art/supplies and stuff. The DS polishes from here are £10.99 each, which is a good £4-6 cheaper than the majority of other places!

      Delete