Tuesday 3 April 2012

l'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation Review

Evening people! Following on from my little backlog, this foundation is something else I picked up with Boots 3for2 offer. I appriciate a good glowy foundation despite my oily t-zone, and I was intrigued by this product.








l'Oreal claim that this foundation gives "flawless skin as if lit from within" with "liquid light technology". Ignoring the "liquid light technology" part, this foundation does actually look flawless. It gives light to medium buildable coverage. On me, with my slightly shiny t-zone, it looks very dewy - not overly so but it does give that "lit from within" look. It would suit normal to dry skins better though, but I'd be happy to wear this foundation with a matte primer underneath or powder through my t-zone. Well, I'd be happy to if the colour matched haha. The shade I have is C1 Rose Pearl, and it is a good two to three shades too dark for me, which is a shame. I'd probably use this foundation for mixing with others that I have as opposed to using it on its own. I would say that this foundation is definitely flawless and undetectable! It's great to see more drug store brands releasing products that can rival higher end brands. I also couldn't detect any "shimmer" in this foundation - I've tried others recently that have visible shimmer in them that just irks me.



I'd recommend this foundation to anyone with normal-dry skin who doesn't need too much coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment