Thursday 19 April 2012

Bourjois Spring 2012 collection - Sweet Paris - Nail Polishes - #25 and #26

The whole of the Bourjois spring collection really catches my eye, some gorgeous bright colours in there! For now though, I have two polishes to show you. I will be checking out the rest of the collection when it's back in stock in my local Boots haha.






#25 is a milky pink coral with subtle shimmer that doesn't really translate onto the nail. This took me two coats for full opacity.








#26 is a light creamy lilac. Seeing a lot of these colour polishes floating around at the minute but this is an excellent example.


2 comments:

  1. The coral one is quite nice! How much are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're £5.99 in Boots but should be the same in Superdrug too :D

      Delete