Tuesday 3 April 2012

l'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow - 006 All Night Blue

Hello!!!!! So after a week or so away because of real life things being sh*t, I'm back and have a little back log of things I want to get on here. Starting with this eyeshadow. I picked this up on a whim from Boots when I ordered my l'Oreal Rouge Caresse's, they had a 3for2 running so I grabbed a few extra things. This is l'Oreal Color Infallible shadow in 006 All Night Blue.





006 All Night Blue is, basically, a navy blue. It has a blackened navy base with brighter navy shimmer. The texture of these shadows is weird - when you open the pot there's a little piece of plastic with a tab on it to pull it away from the shadow. It's not a solid shadow, but it's not loose either. It's kind of inbetween. Like a compacted loose shadow haha. It feels quite creamy. This is very pigmented and rich and can be used either wet or dry. When used wet the shimmer is more prominant; it's slightly duller when used dry. 

Wet swatches on the left, dry on the right!







Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment