Monday 23 April 2012

Illamasqua Stance and Nomad Nail Polishes

Originally I didn't intend on picking these polishes up. I thought they were colours I'd seen enough of already this season. As it turns out, I'm an idiot!

A very blurry Stance!





Stance is a bright, vibrant violet. This pretty much looks neon, but unlike other neons I've seen and reviewed, it doesn't take half a dozen coats to get it opaque - this baby does it in two coats (three, if you have very visible nail lines that bug you like I do). This is one of those colours that my camera won't pick up properly. In reality, this is a little darker and more red.
Taken inside, this one is more accurate!





Nomad is a bright, light jade green with maybe a hint of mintyness and in some lighting a tiny touch of aqua. Definitely unlike other greens I've seen this season.
It's official, my camera won't pick up bottles no more!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours but the bottles are teeny for the price!

    ReplyDelete